Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Blog 6: Don't be Stupid

Second blog is as many days.  You should be grateful that I'm dropping more knowledge onto all of you.  This is somewhat of a continuation of Blog Wooo.  It's simply called "Don't be Stupid".  I'm sick of you people being stupid. You know who you are.  If you have to question if this post is about you, then it probably is.  I'm not going to rant, it's going to be short and sweet. Don't be stupid. Don't let people take advantage of you.  People are evil and will do all that they can to get an advantage on you if you are weak.  While I don't give an F about any problems you may encounter, I don't want to see my friends get taken advantage of but when this happens on a normal basis, I get mad and at this point I don't give an F if you do get taken advantage of.  The bottom line is, everyone has a clean slate (which is quite generous) if you ask me.  You have ONE chance.  You act stupid, and don't heed anybody's warning, then don't come crying to me or other people close to me if you do get F'd over by someone.  We're all at the age where we shouldn't be naive.  I know some understand this more than others, but that's not my problem.  This is the last warning.  When 4-7 people tell you the same thing and you do the exact opposite, don't come crying to us.  We don't care anymore. This is not personal, strictly business....actually it's 100% personal.  Don't be stupid.  Stay warm, pals!

3 comments:

  1. I liked the part where you said to not be stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your continued support person that I have never met ever in life.

    ReplyDelete