Thursday, January 27, 2011

Blog Wooo (4): Leave Me the F Alone.

Hello friends!  In my first blog I said that you would learn about my dislikes, well today is your lucky day, as I will tell you about one of my dislikes.

As you can tell by my title, I just want people to leave me the F alone.  If you have a problem, whether it be financial, personal, or anything really, I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT IT.  If I could quote American poet, Shawn Carter, "I got 99 problems but a b*tch ain't one", this reigns so true...We all have f*cking problems.  Do I run to you when I'm upset about something? I'll answer it for you, No, no I don't.  Why? Because I man the F up and deal with it myself.  I realize there are many out there who aren't as strong as myself.  Well, here's some advice, go to your pastor, go to your parents, your sister, brother, girlfriend, boyfriend, go to your freaking banker for all I care. DO NOT GO TO ME. I don't care about your problems.  If it doesn't involve me, then keep it that way and don't tell me.  I subscribe to the mantra of mindyourfnbusiness.com which basically means shut the F up. I don't care. 

If you break up with your significant other, it was probably for a reason.  If you are unhappy about it, then talk to someone who ISN'T THAT PERSON.  Get some advice from your family members and people your respect...then MAKE THE DECISION ON YOUR F*CKING OWN.  It's your life, your relationship, who cares what your friends think. They're probably idiots anyway.

If you are having financial problems...Then you probably should STOP BUYING UNNECESSARY SH*T YOU DON'T NEED.  Open a savings account. Don't go out to eat as much as you do.  Don't buy things for people.  If you are in a relationship and you're afraid they'll break up with you for not buying anything for them, then NEWSFLASH, you're dating a hooker.

And for any other problem you may endure in your life, you can really use this advice for any problem you may have.  Basically just man the F up, deal with it yourself, because ultimately it's your problem and you must solve it.  Don't be dumb.  If you're not an idiot, then you will figure out a way to solve the problem, now if you're a moron, then please, please, REFRAIN FROM CALLING ME.  I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS.

No comments:

Post a Comment