Monday, January 24, 2011

Blog 3: Sports fans are stupid people

I, like three of my four loyal followers are pretty big sports fans.  While, I won't watch any sport, when it comes to MLB, NFL or NBA, I will watch any game, even if the teams do not appeal to me.  That being said, a good portion of sports fans, especially Chicago sports fans are extremely stupid people. 

1.  Chicago Cubs fans are on the top of that list.  The good ones get lost in the shuffle because of the d-bag frat boys that often frequent Wrigley. 
2.  Chicago White Sox fans are a close second.  While, it's no secret, I am a die hard White Sox fan, I cannot support the people that "cheer" for my team.  Majority of them are idiotic hicks and thats being kind.  
3.  I don't really care about hockey, so I'm not sure much about their fans, expect most of them are white.
4.  Chicago Bulls fans are the best fans in Chicago. By far.
5. Chicago Bears fans are pathetic mainly because of the outcry of the Jay Cutler injury.  The man has a torn MCL and Bears fans are crying because he's not "Chicago tough".  Those are the same people that would call in from work because of a stubbed toe.  The Caleb Hanie talk on how he should be the starter next year is by far the stupidest thing I have ever heard in my life.
 
 If you disagree with any of the above content, then you are an idiot.  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment