Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Blog 2: The Art of Picking up Ladies

Welcome back to my (soon to be) award winning blog! 

Today I will be giving everyone tips on how to pick up women at a bar, a grocery store, your place of employment, etc..

If you're like me then you have absolutely no problems with picking up women at any social location that you are in.  If you're not (if you're reading this, then you probably aren't), then you probably have less game than a friend of mine (let's just call him Bichael Borelli).  Well today is your lucky day because I am here to give you my personal list of do's and don't's when approaching the woman of your dreams. 

There are many things you should Do when approaching a woman..
1.  You should approach them while they are on their mobile device.  The call probably isn't that important so it's not that big of a deal. They will be attracted to your boldness.

2. Always mention at least 2-things that remind them about an ex-girlfriend. --Common Courtesy

I have some pretty important Do Not's when approaching the girl of your dreams
1.  Do not look them directly in the eye --They hate that.
2.  Do not compliment them --You WILL get slapped in the face.

For obvious reasons, I cannot divulge all my tips on what you should do when meeting women.  I have to leave that up to you, but as the days and weeks pass, I will give you a few more tips if you're struggling.  

I also want to give you a few of my favorite pick-up lines that have worked on women multiple times.
- "Are you from Tennessee? 'Cause you're the only ten I see"--Classic!
- "You make my software turn into hardware"
- "You sure have a good looking tooth" --That'll mostly only work for Green Bay Packer female fans

I sincerely hope next time you are in a public setting and lay your eyes on a woman, you try some of these tips.  They're pretty much bullet proof.  Don't be like Bichael Borelli. 

1 comment:

  1. I heard Bichael Borelli gets mo' ass than a toilet seat. Is this not true?

    ReplyDelete