Sunday, March 17, 2013

Blog 21: The Best of 2012

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

This blog is about the best things in 2012. I don't care if you agree, I'm right, you're not (if you disagree with me).  Let's get started, shall we?

Artist of the Year: FUN PERIOD.

Need I say more? Their name is FUN PERIOD. Cleverness.

Jerk of the year: Steph

If having cross jeans isn't bad enough, just talk to her for 1.34 minutes, you'll buy what I'm selling.

Party of the year: Any of the parties I threw except for the one in early December.

Song of the year: That will.i.am/Britney collabo. It's SOOOO great. will.i.am is like william and it's so awesome. LOL.

Swedish Metal Band of the Year: Soilwork.

Saying of the Year: Yolo. When 12 years old give me life advice, I love that it's "You Only Live Once". It's SO true.

Moment of the Year: Anytime I did anything.

News Story of the Year: When revolutionary music group, The Black Eyed Peas announced their hiatus. The Statue of Liberty shed a tear.

Social Media Site of the Year: WriteAPrisoner.com

Religious Group of the Year: Druze

Insurance Company of the Year: The General Insurance

"The Mal Twitty Insurance Agent of the Year": Mal Twitty

Movie of the Year: Battleship. Rihanna's big screen debut was a huge hit.

Store of the Year: White Hen Pantry

Man of the Year: Me

I had fun tallying all these votes and it was great time thinking about all the great moments and wonderful people that contributed to a great 2012. I can't wait for the Best of 2013 blog already!!!


2 comments:

  1. I am officially hooked on your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you should be, fool. This is the greatest thing in your life and I'm counting your two children.

    ReplyDelete